Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 20

BORED BORED BORED!Not super bored lah, just a lil. HAHAS!

Didn't go anywhere today, No one call me, so I also lazy call lah. Well, actually one person did, and the person was DAVIN! ahahas! That dude called me to go clark quay tonight , along with Nas, but i can't seem to get through to nasrum, so didn't go, Sorry dude, We'll make it up to you some day soon once I ask nasrum. =D Sure do miss the sec 2 days at the old school premises, I still remember nasrum,Davin and me slack at canteen till quite late, then nasrum was like styling davin's hair with wax, then I didn't quite know how to use wax, so I just dig some and put it on my hair, then my hair become SO SO HARD SIA. LOL! Those were the days lah, Hahas, Dont worry man davin, we'll call you some day soon. Bla, Bored man at home, listening to music, playing games, checking out soccer news and stuff.

ok, this part might be long, LOL!
Anyway, guess who suddenly contacted me lately?(I mean 1-2 weeks ago) ahahahas! Lisan!OK, i admit I did have a HUGE HUGE crush on her before, BUT NOT NOW ANYMORE! Was kinda surprise lah, cause we didn't contacted each other for quite some time, She's doing fine I suppose. Didn't contact this few days already, We can't seem to find something in common to talk about I guess. Unlike when we first met, hahas! I'll never forget man.She was from Cedar Girl School lah, and its kinda funny to think about it, as in where I got to know her, The Arcade! ahahas! I'm not like loitering around the arcade or what at that time lah, was bored after a movie if Im not wrong, so headed up to the arcade at J8 for awhile, then played Daytona(the ONLY game Im pro at), She was also playing at the same time, I played the first game and won her and another girl(shall not say the name) ahahas! Then I left after one game, Was walking toward the exit or so, Then one of her friend asked me to come back and play another game, So I gladly agreed. But it was during that 2nd game that she caught my attention lah, I crash into her, then she was like shouting "fuck lah" LOL! I apologize to her after that lah. After the game, I wanted to asked her for her number, but me, being such a pussy, didn't dare to do so, so kenneth and casper asked for me instead, After they got the number, They wanted to bring me to her, I didn't wanted to go, so I ran all over J8 to hide, End up the caught me and brought me to the MRT station, where she was waiting. She scolded me the 2nd time, ahahas, I never forget what she said lah, she said "want to take number also scared." LOL! she made me feel like a pussy man. ahahas! But hey, We contacted each other or so for 1-2 year or so, without see-ing each other anymore after that, I DID FALL FOR HER, it was a HUGE crush like i said, And she did fall for me too(If she really meant what she say at that moment), But end up she rejected me lah, ahahas! But it was all good, She's probably the only girl I know that I can say is like "Love at first sight"cause we only met once, and thats all, after that, its all through phones and stuff. But hey, She rejected me like so way long ago, its all over now. Now she suddenly contact me, Its all good lah, But I dont have any special feelings for her anymore, No more those huge crush and stuff, just glad to know that she still remember me and stuff. =D

Kenneth! Chill man! Something's wrong with you lately lah! I know, Nas also know! Ring us up aight, We 3 shall hang out soon! =D

Someone like pigs! ahahas! those thick thick skin pigs! =D ahahahahas! Who's volunteering to be the pig? anyone? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home